Social Media Policy
KOSÉ Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) uses social media accounts as an avenue to build a better relationship with consumers through communication. In addition to managing its official accounts, the Company has also established the following basic policy for the use of social media by KOSÉ Group employees, for safe and effective use of social media.
KOSÉ Basic Policy for Social Media
Personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, e-mail addresses, etc., of KOSÉ customers, the officers and employees of our business partners, shareholders, KOSÉ officers and employees, applicants for employment, and the like (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Customers, etc.”), and information regarding business transactions with our Company will be used for the following purposes.
- We will use the internet in line with the same standards of behavior as that we follow in real life, complying not only with laws and regulations but also with our internal rules and ethics such as the KOSÉ Group Behavioral Charter, “Mind to Follow the Right Path,” the Action Guidelines, and employment regulations, etc.
- We will communicate with sincerity, responsibility, and dignity, listening attentively to what the other party has to say.
- We will always use the internet while remaining aware of the risk of information leaks, particularly with respect to internal confidential information, internal and external personal information, and information subject to confidentiality obligations under business partner contracts.
- We will use of the internet with caution, with full understanding of both the speed and extent of which information can propagate and the knowledge that it is impossible to completely delete information once it has been uploaded.
- We will use the internet in moderation, making a clear distinction between public and private matters in light of common social sense.
Notices and Requests to Customers and Users
Information posted on social media by KOSÉ employees working with official accounts is not necessarily representative of the Company’s official announcements or views, which are posted on the KOSÉ Group's official website and in news releases.